Sunday, January 16, 2011

Three Weeks & Flowers from Recycled Plastic Bottles

It has been three weeks since my last post! I had sort of writer's block. Saturday, I went to a Flower Making Workshop and I learned how to make flowers out of empty plastic bottles.
You like? The instructions on how to make one are not that lengthy. Below I have provided what is needed for the DIY project.

What you will need:
- an empty soda/water bottle
- acrylic paint 
- scissors
- paint brushes
- metal wires or could use metal hangers

Prep: 
Wash and rinse all water bottles before any usage. Let dry for a couple of hours or use wash cloth. 
Soon I will update with pics of the diy project. Until then you could drop me a message for the instructions on how to make them.



 What do you do with your empty soda/water bottles?

p.s sorry for the lighting in the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment